Posts Tagged ‘caption contest’
Thanks to everyone who entered the December Caption Competition, again we saw some great entries and it’s hard to narrow them down to a few. We have selected the top six for voting.
Voting closes on 10th January at 9.00am (AEDT) and only one vote per person but feel free to let others know about the voting!
Vote for December Caption Contest Winner
- I knew I shouldn't have eaten that last Grand Angus. (12%, 6 Votes)
- Does that patch of white make my bum look big? (78%, 39 Votes)
- I think this flat out like a lizard drinking thing is WAY overrated. (2%, 1 Votes)
- Ready or not here I come! (4%, 2 Votes)
- So now you tell me--a bellyflop's in water. (2%, 1 Votes)
- Ouch ! Now I know why mum told me to stop playing with the flying foxes. (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 50
By popular vote, the winning caption was “Just practicing my pose for when Playroo magazine calls for my photoshoot, I’ve been working out!” by Leonie. Well done Leonie, Monty the Kangaroo will be off to you shortly, we hope you love him!
If you missed out on winning our cute little plush toy kangaroo – check out our adorable kangaroo toys here!